Hair Transplant Before and After
The Man-Made Miracle – Hair Transplantation
Does the concept of “hair transplantation” scare you? Worry no more dallashardoctor.com is here to treat all your hair problems with its affordable hair transplant surgery cost.
Before going to any doctor, you should know about the basic concepts of hair transplantation –
- It is a surgical procedure that uses hair follicles from a part of your body called the ‘donor site’ to the ‘recipient site’.
- This procedure involves transplanting grafts containing hair strands which are resistant to baldness (from parts like the back of your head) onto your bald scalp. Therefore, it is crucial for you to know hair transplant before and after
- The current transplanting methods use follicular units. This procedure is called follicular unit transplantation (FUT).On average there are about 110,000 to 150,000 hair follicles on a normal scalp.
- Hundreds of hair fall from the scalp or skin by themselves and get replaced by the new ones eventually as the skin still has the root of hair in it. But in few places, the hair never grew back and leave them bald.
Let us now look at the hair transplant before and after procedures –
- Firstly, you will meet our Surgeon who will analyze your scalp. He will discuss the reasons for your hair loss, and will tell you the options available in your hand.
- Donor Grafts can be extracted in two ways: Strip harvesting and Follicular unit extraction. You can choose any option by discussing it with the surgeon.
- Once the surgery is over if you still lose yours on a regular basis you need to visit the surgeon once more the check-up.
- You can use hair strengthening product like Keratin, few weeks before and after a hair It will hasten the process.
The Main Benefits of Hair Transplantation –
- 3000 to 5000 hair can be transplanted in a single sitting
- The transplanted hair grows properly within 4 to 8 months’ time and keeps on growing for a lifetime.
- Hair transplant surgery cost is extremely affordable.
- Cutting or trimming of transplanted hair can be done on regular basis.
- No medicines are required to maintain your hair.
- Hair can also be shampooed or dyed.
If loss of hair or thinning hair is your problem, wait no more!
Call us today and fix up an appointment with our Surgeon, who will analyze your problem and provide the most optimized solution.
You will be amazed at the difference in your personality with hair transplant before and after!